We have an excellent opportunity for one of our reputed Client in Coimbatore.
Kindly find the JD attached,
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
Virtual Customer Service (VCS) - It is a 'Work from Home' model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and 'work-like' environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure 'Work-like' environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
Action oriented and self-disciplined
Organized and detail-oriented
Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate
Benefits: NSA, OT, Meal Card.
Interested contact :
Salary: INR 50,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile